High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cable suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries. This multi stranded copper cable is specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO6722 : 2006 (Class B).
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v.) – excluding High Tension Circuits.
- Plain Copper Conductors – PVC Insulated.
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40oC to +105oC with excursions up to +120oC.
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses.
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Good resistance to moisture.
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
Conductor Specification (mm): 32/0.20
Conductor Cross Section (mm2): 1.0
Nominal Current Rating (Amps): 16.5
Maximum Overall Diameter of Cable (mm): 2.1
Maximum Loading (Watts): 198 (12v) or 396 (24v)
Resistance Per Metre at 20°C (Ohms): 0.0185
Length of each colour supplied: 2 metres
*PLEASE NOTE* This cable is pre-cut to 2 metre lengths. If you require longer lengths please look at our other Thinwall items.
Black – Green – Pink – Light Green – Brown – Orange – Purple – Red – Grey – Blue – White – Yellow
Colours are representative.
COLOUR CODE ABBREVIATIONS
BLACK = B PURPLE = P
GREEN = G RED = R
PINK = K GREY = S
LIGHT GREEN = LG BLUE = U
BROWN = N WHITE = W
ORANGE = O YELLOW = Y