A premium quality, electrical self-extinguishing, non-adhesive PVC tape suitable for wrapping wiring looms and protecting cables and harnesses from abrasion, short circuits, etc. and gives a superior professional finish.
The soft PVC tape uses an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive system. Apply half lapped and stretch slightly as you wrap it around your cables for the self-gripping properties of the tape.
Commonly used for the manufacture of wiring looms / harnesses and for classic car & motorcycle loom / harness repairs & restorations.
· Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices
· Used for electrical cable wrapping in automotive application
· Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture
· High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection
· Outstanding conformability
· Flame retardant
· Conforms to BS3924
· Continuous operating temperature: 0°C to + 90°C
19mm (Width) x 0.13mm (Thickness) x 40m (Length)