Heatshrink Pre-Printed Cable Markers
Irradiated polyolefin heat-shrinkable cable markers which shrink to 33% of their supplied diameter when heated above 120°C.
The legends are printed in black against a white background, thus giving clear identification even under poor lighting conditions.
• Nominal internal diameter 12 mm
• Suitable for 5mm – 12mm diameter leads
• 3:1 shrink ratio
• Continuous temperature range -55°C to +135°C (+300°C for short periods)
• Good resistance to common fluids
• Highly flame-retardant to ASTM B876 (burn time more than 5 seconds).
• Easily and rapidly installed
• Simply slide on to the ignition/HT lead and just use hot air (a standard household hair dryer or heat gun will do) and they will shrink to the ignition lead
Manufactured in the UK